- This event has passed.
7 Sacred Herbs to Awaken Your Chakras
January 18 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Do you want to activate your 3rd Eye Chakra to access your vision and intuition? Do you desire to connect deeper with your Sacral Chakra for heightened creativity and sensuality?
Sacred herbs have been used for centuries to awaken and balance the 7 different energy centers in our bodies, known as the chakra system.
In this virtual learning course with Sabrina Vedete, of Sacred Lotus Yoni Steam, you will learn how to activate and align each of your 7 chakras with sacred medicinal herbs and healing rituals for your modern lifestyle.
Sabrina Vedete is the Founder of Sacred Lotus Yoni Steam and is earning her Peristeam Hydrotherapist Certification from the Peristeam Hydrotherapy Institute. She is honored to share ancient wisdom with wombxn in sacred ritual; revealing how to unlock the codes of our feminine intuition and restore health and balance with the herbal medicine practice of yoni steaming. Sabrina is a Yoni Egg Crystal Guide and initiates wombxn in the feminine arts of pleasure, passion and purpose.
In her teachings, she illuminates the phases of our menstrual cycle, fertility solutions, birth control detox, herbal remedies, feminine archetypes, tantric dance with wise teachers and embodies the work through her own daily rituals and connection to her womb. She is an intuitive coach who has guided wombxn towards successful pregnancies, connection to nature and releasing that which does not serve to plant the seeds for our deepest desires to blossom and manifest. Sabina Vedete is inspired by Creation, Children and Mystery. Blessed Love!
Website: Sacred Lotus Yoni Steam
- We have reserved tickets for people with limited means. Email us at: Learn@thealchemistskitchen.com to redeem. Please note, tickets are limited and are first come first serve.
- After you complete your payment, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom Login Information
- Can’t attend in real time? No problem! A recording will be sent to you after the class.
- Registration closes thirty minutes before the start of the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable.