A Conversation with Amanda David FREE
March 3 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm EST
Amanda David is a community herbalist, the mother of three amazing children, and the creator of Rootwork Herbals and the many initiatives that are a part of that container. She tends plants and people growing gardens, handcrafting remedies, offering consultations and teaching.
Amanda’s approach to herbalism is based in the ways of her ancestors, building intimate relationships with the plants that grow nearby in order to bring herbal medicine and home healthcare to the people. In doing this, she sees herbalism as a means to support life and thus resist against oppressive systems, which undermine health. Above all, Amanda is a lover of plants and a lover of people and is passionate about bringing them together in a down to earth, joyful and accessible way that promotes personal and planetary healing.
On March 3rd, Amanda will join us in conversation with CEO of The Alchemist’s Kitchen, Lou Sagar. In this lively 60-minute conversation, the two will discuss:
- Amanda’s journey to becoming an herbalist.
- How we can collectively create more accessibility in the world of wellness.
- Amanda’s initiative, Rootwork Herbals.
We look forward to seeing you! Tickets are limited and will fill up.
- You will receive the Zoom Login Information via email.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to attend this event in real time.
- Registration for this ticket closes on Monday, March 3rd.
- Any additional questions, comments, or concerns can be emailed to: Learn@thealchemistskitchen.com