A Conversation with Jenny Sansouci FREE
March 9 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm EST
Jenny Sansouci is the author of The Rebel’s Apothecary: A Practical Guide to the Healing Magic of Cannabis, CBD, and Mushrooms. Jenny is a Certified Health Coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and has been trained by functional medicine doctor Frank Lipman, MD, in New York City.
When Jenny learned that her father was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer in 2017, her knowledge of the latest alternative therapies was put to the test. Jenny dove into the world of cannabis and mushrooms and their medicinal properties – and she and her dad are now outspoken champions of the healing power of these plants and fungi – not only to tame the side effects of chemotherapy, but to address everyday wellness concerns. The Rebel’s Apothecary is the result of her heartfelt and rigorous quest — a science-based and supportive guide that will enhance the lives of anyone living with pain, anxiety, depression, a weakened immune system, insomnia, and more. Complete with background information, dosing instructions, and everyday recipes, this is the essential handbook for harnessing the ancient healing powers of cannabis and mushrooms –safely, without confusion, fear, or an unwanted high.
On March 9th, Jenny Sansouci will join us in conversation with CEO of The Alchemist’s Kitchen, Lou Sagar. In this lively 60-minute conversation, the two will discuss:
- How Jenny landed upon using cannabis and medicinal mushrooms to help her dad manage his chemotherapy side effects Using CBD and medicinal mushrooms for wellness (mood, sleep, immunity, focus, energy)
- Navigating CBD and mushroom products, and using them safely without intoxicating effects
- The latest research on psilocybin, the psychedelic compound in magic mushrooms
- Tips for creating a cutting-edge home apothecary of your own and adding CBD and medicinal mushrooms to your everyday life
- You will receive the Zoom Login Information via email.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to attend this event in real time.
- Registration for this ticket closes on Tuesday, March 9th.
- Any additional questions, comments, or concerns can be emailed to: Learn@thealchemistskitchen.com