- This event has passed.
A Plant Witch Guide to Herbs for Sensuality: Celebrating Herbal Aphrodisiacs and Love Potions
February 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm EST
It’s the season for love potions and sensuous elixirs, rich flavors and luscious oils.
Plants are sensual beings, and much of the human-plant relationship has developed due to our sensory attraction to these beings. It is no surprise, then, that herbs have much to offer in the way of sensuality and lusciousness.
We will explore:
- The truth behind “aphrodisiacs”
- How herbs can help to get us in the mood
- Long-term and in-the-moment love potions
Each participant will receive a recipe to craft “Aphrodite’s Elixir” — A sensuous elixir to open your body, soothe your spirit & stimulate your senses.
I am an herbalist, plant witch, gardener, poet, and bev master.
I teach people to work with plants for magic & medicine. I help people step into alignment with the energy of the season.
I believe that ritual can change your life — and the world. I believe that all words are spells and that plants are our greatest allies. I am always planning my next delicious bev and scheming ways to sleep in.
I envision a world in which we heal ourselves with plants and work through the centuries of trauma that we’ve inherited.
I know that plants are right here beside us, lending their wisdom and medicine. All we have to do is ask.
Website: Locust Light Farm
- We have reserved tickets for people with limited means. Email us at: Learn@thealchemistskitchen.com to redeem. Please note, tickets are limited and are first come first serve.
- After you complete your payment, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom Login Information
- Can’t attend in real time? No problem! A recording will be sent to you after the class.
- Registration closes thirty minutes before the start of the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable.