- This event has passed.
An Introduction to Energetic Healing with Liza Fenster, Crow Mother
January 9, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am EST
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Saturday, repeating until January 30, 2021
There is no better time than now to honor the body’s ability to heal innately, and there is no better time than now to learn how to help others do the same. In this virtual Four-Week Series, we’ll begin to learn and discuss the fundamentals of energetic healing and their technique.
Among the many things covered in this four week series, a quick look into each week’s one hour class session:
Week One | How Energetic Healing Works and What It Is
Week Two | Traditional Treatment Practices & Hand Placements
Week Three | Causes for Dis-Ease within the Spiritual & Emotional Body
Week Four | Treatment Guidelines & Best Practices
Each class is one hour with time after in the “zoom room” for anyone that has questions or wants to talk. Additionally, there will be light homework for each week and suggested reading after the course.
Liza Fenster, CROW MOTHER
Liza (Crow Mother) is an Indigenous Woman, practicing as a Reiki Master Teacher, Tarot Reader and Ordained Minister. Acting in this way as community servant, she is deeply committed to both ecological and community healing on local and global levels – and with that, deeply committed to social justice and the healing and reparation of BIPOC communities and to the decolonization of wellness.
Website: The Crow Mother
- After you complete your payment, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom Login Information for each workshop. A team member will be in contact with you with class reminders and information.
- We have reserved tickets for people with limited means. Email us at: Learn@thealchemistskitchen.com to redeem. Please note, tickets are limited and are first come first serve.
- Can’t attend in real time? No problem! A recording will be sent to you after the class.
- Registration closes thirty minutes before the start of the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable.