- This event has passed.
Balancing Sexual Energy: Healing the Link Between Intimacy and Creativity
February 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Sylva Sylvarum presents a 1-hour virtual workshop on balancing sexual energy to facilitate healing the link between intimacy and creativity. Balancing Sexual Energy is an NYC based virtual workshop that provides a general overview of ancient techniques for sexual wellness and prosperity. Topics include balancing the self and balancing each other.
- Discussion of intimacy and culture
- How the chakra system affects sexual health
- Mantras for balancing the chakras
- Taoist microcosmic orbit breathing technique
- Reflexology for the reproductive system
- Acupressure for emotional healing
- Crystals for sex
- Tantric sexual wellness techniques
In this workshop students remain fully clothed.
Sylva Sylvarum is the creation of Ivy, an intuitive healer based in New York. Having begun divination studies at the tender age of 12, Ivy has learned to incorporate many alternative healing modalities into her magickal practice over the years. As an inter-faith occultist, Ivy pulls from many areas of esoteric schools of thought and philosophy in regards to her practice. By specializing in healing trauma stored in the body’s memory, Ivy’s forms of alternative healing are a gentle and non-invasive way of addressing the unresolved issues that walk with all of us.
Website: Sylva Sylvarum
- We have reserved tickets for people with limited means. Email us at: Learn@thealchemistskitchen.com to redeem. Please note, tickets are limited and are first come first serve.
- After you complete your payment, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom Login Information
- Can’t attend in real time? No problem! A recording will be sent to you after the class.
- Registration closes thirty minutes before the start of the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable.