Breathwork for Trauma Clearing FREE
November 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm ESTFree
Join Cara Kovacs for Integrated Ancestral Healing: A free Thanksgiving-week event to soothe your soul + heal familial bullshit.
In Breathwork for Trauma Clearing, we will:
- Experience a cleansing and powerful guided practice to release and de-stress no matter what you’re doing this holiday season
- Embody peace, safety + compassion while letting go of old wounds and trauma
- Enter the holiday weekend with restorative strength that can withstand any triggering scenarios
The recording will be accessible post-workshop for those that sign up.
Cara Kovacs is a third generation practitioner of ancestral magick and a NYC-based Sex + Love Coach. She combines multiple modalities that are both spiritual and science-backed to hold clients in a loving exploration of their highest selves and unique divinity.
She was named as one of Wanderlust’s 2019 35 Under 35 To Watch In Wellness and has been featured in The New York Times, Oprah Magazine, MSNBC, Cosmopolitan and more.
She is available for private coaching and intuitive healing for women seeking to live from the highest expression of their divine power.
- You will receive the Zoom Login Information via email, the day before the event, and the day of
- All you’ll need for each class is a quiet space, something comfortable to lay/sit on, a pen and paper and a tasty fall beverage of your choosing! Please come with an open mind and know that all your questions, feelings, and thoughts are welcome in our sacred ritual space.
- Registration for this ticket closes on Wednesday, November 25th at 10:30 AM EST
- Any additional questions, comments, or concerns can be emailed to: Learn@thealchemistskitchen.com