- This event has passed.
Breathwork To Awaken Your Inner Witch
October 14, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
As the veil thins between us and Spirit this time of year, Mother Earth beckons us to walk closely with her and experience her magic as she changes into her autumn gown. We invite you to dive deep into your inner world through breathwork – a two-step mouth-breathing technique that activates your sympathetic nervous system to unlock energetic blocks within your body, expand your consciousness and awaken your creative potential.
We will be connecting with the energy of Gaia and the Elemental realms that serve as her guardians through a guided visualization.
What you’ll need:
- Zoom on mobile or laptop
- Yoga mat or bed (you will be breathing lying down)
- Eyemask or hand towel
- Eat light. Try to eat a light meal at least an hour before the breathwork session.
- Hydrate, before AND after the session.
- Tissues: You may experience emotional release.
In April 2018, Ellen made the leap from her career as an executive creative director in digital marketing to co-create Daughters., a “soul-care” company devoted to educating and inspiring professional women to reconnect to their body, mind and spirit through aromatherapy tools and modern self-reflection rituals.
Daughters launched a podcast in August 2019 called Woo Knew?that follows the cofounders’ transformational journeys as they explore the world of alternative healing. That same month, Ellen became a certified Breathwork guide and is now building her practice in DTLA. She merges breathwork with her background in art and music to create a unique healing practice that reflects and serves the urban DTLA community.
- We have reserved tickets for people with limited means. Email us at: Learn@thealchemistskitchen.com to redeem. Please note, tickets are limited and are first come first serve.
- After you complete your payment, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom Login Information
- Can’t attend in real time? No problem! A recording will be sent to you after the class.
- Registration closes thirty minutes before the start of the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable