- This event has passed.
Divination Night: A Full Cold Moon in Gemini Celebration – Presented by Tay Tea
December 17, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm EST$35.00
Full moons are a potent time to pause; to reflect on endings, culminations, and take inventory of our emotional energy. Join us as we step into the coming month with the clarity and guidance of intuitives and healers.
December’s long dark nights will be illuminated by the Cold moon in Gemini. Although nature may seem frozen in dormant energy, under the surface nature vibrates with self-reflection and renewal. Gemini is a sign of sociabillity and intelligence, and the ruler of personality, comfortable as either the extrovert or the introvert. Ride the energetic wave of the Gemini full moon into the holiday season.
Join our Diviners, Empaths, and Intuitives to call upon your guides and support you in tapping in to your inner knowing.
Tay Tea will be onsite serving samples of their holiday tea blends to sip before, during, or after your reading. Holiday shopping at our retail space will also be open until 8 pm.
Founded in 2003, Tay Tea is the brainchild of a tea-obsessed New Yorker who comes from a third generation tea blending family. Nini Ordoubadi loves tea and loves sharing it with people. She muses. . . “TEA is my art. It mirrors my soul , one that is steeped deeply in Persian culture and hospitality. Through my tea blends, I tell my stories and connect to other’s stories. I invite new friends into my world. Join me — drink tea and linger…”
Website: Tay Tea
IG: Tay Tea NY
– Offerings –
Tarot Readings with Kristall Richardson
Tarot is a symbolic language that teaches & guides us through the sacred journey of the soul. Kristall uses Tarot to help guide clients through the various journeys of their lives, with a strong emphasis on self-empowerment and healing. She also uses the pendulum, bells, crystals and numerology during her sessions.
- This is an In-Store Event. Please join us at 117 Crosby Street, New York, New York You are encouraged to book your reading(s) in advance by selecting the reader(s) you would like to see and the available time slot(s) of your choice below
- All sessions are 25-minutes
- Please do not book two readings back to back
- Tickets are non-refundable
- We are a space currently honoring social distancing and CDC Guidelines. We now require all guests that are attending events to show record that they are vaccinated. Mask wearing is also required indoors except while seated Accepted forms of vaccination record include: Excelsior Pass or any digital pass OR Physical vaccination card or a picture of the physical vaccination card
- The maximum number of people allowed in the space is 30-people. Our staff, will be monitoring the flow of foot traffic in the space
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional question