Follow your Rhythm: New Moon Womyn’s Circle
June 9 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
Samanta’s soothing voice will guide you into a new moon intimate ceremony to restore your calmness through music, journaling, meditation, and mindful conversation, while exploring resources to live according to your own flow of energy and creativity.
Come by to explore into the depth of your oracular feminine authority and join a community of magical women in a completely restful safe space.
Samanta is a musician, a certified women’s circle facilitator and a spiritual guide for women. She has been based in Lisbon, Buenos Aires and San Francisco.
Samanta completed the two years women’s mysteries immersion with priestess Jumana Sophia at Her Mystery School. Her Ecuadorian roots infuse her practice with South American ancestral wisdom. The circles she guides are inspired by a web of artists and curanderos that explore topics that call our cyclical & feminine essence forward through practices of presence, sound healing, journaling and embodiment.
IG: Samanta Ra
- We have reserved tickets for people with limited means. Email us at: Learn@thealchemistskitchen.com to redeem. Please note, tickets are limited and are first come first serve.
- After you complete your payment, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom Login Information
- Can’t attend in real time? No problem! A recording will be sent to you after the class.
- Registration closes thirty minutes before the start of the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable.