Freedom to Dream: How to Begin Living the Life You Desire FREE
June 8 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm EDT
Do you have dreams for yourself, but don’t know where to begin? Maybe you want to feel a certain way, experience something or have a better relationship with yourself. If this is you, you’re not alone. Each of us have cravings, desires, passions, and aspirations hiding behind the layers of fear, worry and limiting beliefs. In this workshop, we are going to dive into practices and mindset shifts that you can utilize to realistically take steps into the life that you want. Now is all we have, so let’s stop waiting and start making our dreams a reality.
In this FREE 60-minute workshop, we’ll dive into…
- Calming the nervous system
- Freeing up mental space
- Identifying and amplifying your dreams
- Embodying the dream version of you
Torey Hill is the owner of Rinse & Repeat: a wellness program designed for those who are craving more peace and empowerment in their lives. Torey’s mission is to wake others up to realizing that they are worthy and capable of creating the life that they want. Through the realistic and long-lasting daily practices and mindset work that she teaches, Torey helps others feel better and step into their dreams.
Website: Rinse & Repeat
Facebook: Rinse & Repeat
Podcast: Torey’s Studio
- You will receive the Zoom Login Information via email.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to attend this event in real time. However, a recording will be provided.
- Registration for this ticket closes on Monday, May 17th.
- Any additional questions, comments, or concerns can be emailed to: Learn@thealchemistskitchen.com