- This event has passed.
Full Moon in Cancer
January 17 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm EST
Save the date. TBA
Abhaijot Kaur is a healer, yogini and humanitarian who has been practicing yoga since 15. She is honored to serve others through the technology of Kundalini Yoga.
A Kundalini Yoga Therapist, Khalsa Way Certified Prenatal Teacher, Sat Nam Rasayan practitioner, Radiant Child Yoga Teacher, and Holistic Gong Certified Teacher. She is a New York based Yogini, and the lead TA at Golden Bridge Yoga World Wide Teacher Trainings with her mentor Gurmukh Khalsa who she studied with in India and currently travels with.
She has served the teachings in Uganda Africa to schools and women correctional facilities. She teaches yoga in corporate settings in NYC, and public schools to the children while also training the public school faculties on how to incorporate Yoga and Meditation in class rooms. She is powered by bringing inclusiveness and diversity to the world.
In NYC she serves to the incarcerated women of Rikers Island in NY and leads world wide retreats around the world. Her love affair and gratitude for Kundalini Yoga and all of its teachings continues to embody her heart, life and classes with healing love, depth, transformation, abundance, and light.
- We have reserved tickets for people with limited means. Email us at: Learn@thealchemistskitchen.com to redeem. Please note, tickets are limited and are first come first serve.
- After you complete your payment, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom Login Information
- Can’t attend in real time? No problem! A recording will be sent to you after the class.
- Registration closes thirty-minutes before class begins
- Tickets are non-refundable