Herbal Food-Medicine and Broths for Gut Health
January 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm EST
Gut health is central to so much wellbeing – from immunity to mental health, digestion and absorption, detoxification and beyond.
The microbiome is an organ (truly!) at the root of wellbeing, and something Rachelle has taught about extensively, and focused on in private practice for years.
Join us to learn about food-medicines, herbs, supplements, and holistic-health approaches to excellent gut health.
Rachelle Robinett is an Herbalist & Holistic Health Practitioner combining plant-based and natural medicine with practical lifestyle habit reshaping to help people find balanced, lasting health. She holds certificates in Complementary and Integrative Health, and Clinical Herbalism, and has been studying the relationship between plants and people her entire life – be that on a farm in the Pacific Northwest (where she grew up) to time with healers, specialists, and shaman in farther-away places.
Rachelle is the founder of Supernatural, a New York based company dedicated to real-world wellness and including Supernatural cafe, a product line of herbal gummies (HRBLS), ongoing workshops and events, and one-on-one health coaching.
- We have reserved tickets for people with limited means. Email us at: Learn@thealchemistskitchen.com to redeem. Please note, tickets are limited and are first come first serve.
- After you complete your payment, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom Login Information
- Can’t attend in real time? No problem! A recording will be sent to you after the class.
- Registration closes thirty minutes before the start of the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable.