- This event has passed.
Herbal Support for Holiday Stress
December 7, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Let’s be honest: the “happiest time of the year” can often be fraught with anxiety, depression, and stress. These feelings, are of course amplified, as we confront a global pandemic, travel restrictions, and isolation.
There is no one solution for managing the holidays, but herbs can be a helpful ally as you navigate shopping, balancing expectations, self-care, social and family events, and the many other emotions that can arise in this season.
Topics will include:
- Flower essences (and magic) for establishing boundaries
- Herbal support for before, during, and after family gatherings
- Herbal cocktail recipes that promote harmonious interaction
- Herbal options for resilience, emotional support, and grief
I am an herbalist, plant witch, gardener, poet, and bev master.
I teach people to work with plants for magic & medicine. I help people step into alignment with the energy of the season.
I believe that ritual can change your life — and the world. I believe that all words are spells and that plants are our greatest allies. I am always planning my next delicious bev and scheming ways to sleep in.
I envision a world in which we heal ourselves with plants and work through the centuries of trauma that we’ve inherited. I know that plants are right here beside us, lending their wisdom and medicine.
All we have to do is ask.
- We have reserved tickets for people with limited means. Email us at: Learn@thealchemistskitchen.com to redeem. Please note, tickets are limited and are first come first serve.
- After you complete your payment, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom Login Information
- Can’t attend in real time? No problem! A recording will be sent to you after the class.
- Registration closes thirty minutes before the start of the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable.