- This event has passed.
Plant Allies for Winter Solstice
December 17, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Solstice Season is an invitation to draw inward, to reflect, to slow down.
Though most of us cannot rearrange our schedules to hibernate throughout early winter, there are many ways we can tap into the power of this season.
We invite you to join us for a seasonal spiral inward. We will explore herbs that particularly resonate with the Winter Solstice, and you will learn to make a Solstice Elixir to guide you through this magical season.
I am an herbalist, plant witch, gardener, poet, and bev master.
I teach people to work with plants for magic & medicine. I help people step into alignment with the energy of the season.
I believe that ritual can change your life — and the world. I believe that all words are spells and that plants are our greatest allies. I am always planning my next delicious bev and scheming ways to sleep in.
I envision a world in which we heal ourselves with plants and work through the centuries of trauma that we’ve inherited. I know that plants are right here beside us, lending their wisdom and medicine.
All we have to do is ask.
- We have reserved tickets for people with limited means. Email us at: Learn@thealchemistskitchen.com to redeem. Please note, tickets are limited and are first come first serve.
- After you complete your payment, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom Login Information
- Can’t attend in real time? No problem! A recording will be sent to you after the class.
- Registration closes thirty minutes before the start of the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable.