- This event has passed.
Soundbath with Jacob “NTHNL” Rudin LIVE
August 16, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT$25.00
This Soundbath is a 50 minute long sound-aided meditation. We will begin with light stretching to loosen and relax the body. Participants are then invited to close their eyes and look within as the music begins. The music uses pre-recorded tracks full of healing frequencies and rhythms combined with live instrumental performances on a variety of flutes, saxophone and singing bowls. In the middle we will do a brief guided meditation before continuing with the sonic meditation.
This format is particularly good for people who have a difficult time concentrating on meditation as well as those looking to expand and deepen their practice.
Jacob “NTHNL” Rudin
Jacob “NTHNL” Rudin is a classically trained composer and pianist turned multi-flutist and soundhealer. Having produced electronic and acoustic music in a wide variety of contexts since 2012, Jacob began experimenting with binaural beats and healing frequencies in 2018. Jacob incorporates elements of many types of music including ambient, jazz, balkan and contemporary classical music in order to create finely crafted healing music that is as musical as it is medicinal.
IG: Jacob Rudin
- This is an In-Store Event. Please join us at 117 Crosby Street, New York, New York.
- Registration closes ten minutes before the start of the event
- We are a space currently honoring social distancing and CDC Guidelines. Masks are required.
- Please email email@example.com for additional questions
- Tickets are non-refundable