- This event has passed.
The Energy of Psychedelics & Cannabis Workshop
May 11 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
Join us virtually for an exploration led by Bre Jenkins into the energies of psychedelics and cannabis.
With entheogens and hallucinogenic substances making their way to the mainstream, navigating which medicine is best for you can be daunting. Indigenous use of psychedelics has taught us that these medicines can be regarded as spirits or contain an essence to them that is innate or intelligent.
When we work with psychedelics, especially entheogens, we connect to that medicine spirit that carries a specific energy. Learning about these different energies can better assist you in choosing the best psychedelic to work with. Based on this understanding, you can build a deeper relationship with these sacred plants and cultivate healing on a deep and personal level.
In this workshop, we’ll examine:
- Uncovering indigenous spirit communication with psychedelics
- The different energies of certain psychedelics like cannabis, psilocybin, ayahuasca, Kambo, 5-MeO-DMT, MDMA, and more.
- Learning how to best work with medicines based on your energetic blueprint.
- Using discernment and intuition when working with plant medicines
- Practices for deepening your relationship with psychedelics
*Psychedelic Integration Workbook included
Working in the health and wellness industry for over nine years, Bre has gained a substantial amount of knowledge when it comes to taking care of the mind and body.
She is currently a freelance writer for several wellness and psychedelics focused platforms and offers Psychedelic Integration Support for her clients.
Bre holds certifications in KAP (Kundalini Activation Process), Reiki, Yoni Steaming, Psychedelic Integration, Health Coaching, and more. Through both her personal experience and professional training, Bre is helping others achieve balance through psychedelics, authentic self-expression, and KAP.
- We have reserved tickets for people with limited means. Email us at: Learn@thealchemistskitchen.com to redeem
- Please note, tickets are limited and are first come first serve. After you complete your payment, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom Login Information
- Can’t attend in real time? No problem! A recording will be sent to you after the class.
- Registration closes thirty minutes before the start of the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable.