Your Brain on Love – A Workshop on the Science of Attraction
May 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm EDT$35.00
Join us at our Elixir Bar for a workshop exploring the science of attraction lead by Amy Chan, best selling author of Breakup Bootcamp – The Science of Rewiring Your Heart.
Attraction can be broken down to a science. Learn the evidence-based principles and put them into play:
- The secrets to creating chemistry
- Increase your skills of dating mastery
- Understand WHY we are attracted – neurologically and psychologically – to some people and not others.
We are always just a few dates away from creating the relationship we desire. Are you ready to change your strategy to get the results you want?
*Ticket option available until May for Early Bird discount*
Amy Chan is the Founder of Renew Breakup Bootcamp, a retreat that takes a scientific and spiritual approach to heal the heart. She is also the Editor-in-Chief of Heart Hackers Club – an online magazine that focuses on the psychology behind love, lust, and desire. The Observer calls her “A relationship expert whose work is like that of a scientific Carrie Bradshaw” and her company has been featured across national media including Good Morning America, Vogue, Glamour, Nightline, The Times, CNN, Fortune and more. Her best-selling book, Breakup Bootcamp – The Science of Rewiring Your Heart, published by Harper Collins was recently featured in The New York Times.
- The maximum number of people allowed in the space is 24-people. Our staff, will be monitoring the flow of foot traffic in the space.
- Please email email@example.com for additional questions