- This event has passed.
Introduction to Potion-Making
October 27 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Explore the magic of herbal potion-making. Learn the difference between a medicinal tincture and a magical potion, the different menstrua (solvents) used in potion-making, and techniques to make your potions extra potent. You’ll receive a potion recipe to make at home.
I am an herbalist, plant witch, gardener, poet, and bev master.
I teach people to work with plants for magic & medicine. I help people step into alignment with the energy of the season.
I believe that ritual can change your life — and the world. I believe that all words are spells and that plants are our greatest allies. I am always planning my next delicious bev and scheming ways to sleep in.
I envision a world in which we heal ourselves with plants and work through the centuries of trauma that we’ve inherited. I know that plants are right here beside us, lending their wisdom and medicine.
All we have to do is ask.
- We have reserved tickets for people with limited means. Email us at: Learn@thealchemistskitchen.com to redeem. Please note, tickets are limited and are first come first serve.
- After you complete your payment, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom Login Information
- Can’t attend in real time? No problem! A recording will be sent to you after the class.
- Registration closes thirty minutes before the start of the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable.