- This event has passed.
A Green Witches Medicine Chest
October 13, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm EDT
Green Witches like to keep our herbal medicine safe, simple, and effective.
We use local herbs whenever possible, in the form of food, teas, tinctures, and poultices, along with infused oils, syrups, baths and more. By mid-October, we are well into the transitional season of autumn, when it’s time to nourish ourselves in preparation for the colder weather and shorter days to come.
We’ll focus on herbs that keep our respiratory and immune systems strong, and Robin Rose will also share recipes to help heal bronchial, lung, and sinus infections. Our connection to nature, through the herbs, also helps us keep our spirits raised in this time of enormous challenge and opportunity.
Robin Rose Bennett
Robin Rose Bennett is a story-teller, writer, and herbalist. She has been offering classes in Wisewoman Healing Ways: Herbal Medicine and EarthSpirit Teachings since 1986 – at herb conferences, festivals, clinics, medical and nursing schools, and most joyously, outside with the plants.
Robin Rose shares herbal medicine with gratitude for the loving generosity of the plants and the magic, mystery, and beauty of the web of life. She is on the faculty of the New York Open Center and the Arbor-Vitae School of Traditional Herbalism, and is the author of two meditation CD’s and the books: Healing Magic- A Green Witch Guidebook to Conscious Living and The Gift of Healing Herbs – Plant Medicines and Home Remedies for a Vibrantly Healthy Life.
- We have reserved tickets for people with limited means. Email us at: Learn@thealchemistskitchen.com to redeem. Please note, tickets are limited and are first come first serve.
- After you complete your payment, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom Login Information
- Can’t attend in real time? No problem! A recording will be sent to you after the class.
- Registration closes thirty minutes before the start of the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable.