Root And Nourish: Herbs For Life
July 1 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
A holistic “diet” isn’t confined to the kitchen. We can be eating the healthiest foods on the planet, but without a lifestyle that supports digestion, mental clarity, and rest and creativity, those foods won’t be helping us the way we intend. In this final module, we’ll pull together the principles from our first three sessions to offer tools that will help you build routines and rituals to support your wellness goals even when you’re not eating. From yoga and meditation to practical tips on building your own herbal apothecary, we’ll offer a number of ways to incorporate the 5 Pillars of Health (nutrition, sleep, movement, connection, and spirituality) into your life so you feel rooted and nourished in a more comprehensive way.
Abbey Rodriguez is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist, herbalist, and food content creator. Over the last five years, she has been developing recipes for women and young families on her food and wellness blog, The Butter Half. She is deeply passionate about the power of plants and nutrition, and teaching others about holistic wellness. She lives in Northern Virginia with her husband and three children. Visit her online at thebutterhalf.com and on Instagram: @thebutterhalf_.
Jennifer Kurdyla is an Ayurvedic Health Counselor, yoga teacher, and writer. Plant-based since 2008, she learned to love food by experimenting with vegan and Ayurvedic cooking in her tiny New York kitchens. She is the co-author of Root & Nourish: An Herbal Cookbook for Women’s Wellness (Tiller Press), and lives in Brooklyn, New York. Read more about her wellness services and educational resources at www.benourished.me and on Instagram @jenniferkurdyla
- We have reserved tickets for people with limited means. Email us at: Learn@thealchemistskitchen.com to redeem. Please note, tickets are limited and are first come first serve.
- After you complete your payment, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom Login Information
- Can’t attend in real time? No problem! A recording will be sent to you after the class.
- Registration closes thirty minutes before the start of the event.
- Tickets are non-reundable