By now, any of the 420 recipes you see online have become a cliche. Well, I am here today to tell you that there is absolutely nothing wrong with the cliche! Tropes make the world go around, after all, and there’s a reason why fudgy, ooey-gooey pot brownies are still so popular with people who partake in marijuana! So, get cozy and get baking, because today we have the best and easiest pot brownie recipe for you to make during this April 20th celebration!
Delicious and Relaxing Pot Brownies
Everyone has a preferred brownie recipe. Some love a good box mix with their own special additions (if you’ve never tried adding sour cream to your box brownies, try it, you won’t be disappointed! It adds such a lovely texture). The one featured below is a mixture of recipes I have found online, in cookbooks, and my own personal feelings– after all, the best way to cook is to go with your gut!
The result of this Frankensteining of recipes is a deliciously fudgy and chocolatey brownie that will certainly have you coming back for more, even if you shouldn’t! And with the addition of cannabutter, there is even the slightest hint of an earthiness that you will dream of for days to come. Add a pinch of salt and or own CBD chocolates for an amazing brownie experience unlike any other you have ever had! These brownies are not only delicious, but they get the job done! They will certainly make any 420 parties or celebration that much more exciting!
So before you kick back with your munchies and your movies, put together these great brownies with fresh ingredients for the perfect 420 experience!
Fudgy Pot Brownies Recipe
This recipe yields 12 brownies and has a potency of 5mg per serving!
- A little less than 1 cup of melted and cooled unsalted butter
- 5 teaspoons of cannabutter
- 1.5 tablespoons of your preferred neutral oil; vegetable and avocado work great here
- 1 cup of sugar
- ¾ cup of light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, left at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- 5 ounces of roughly chopped chocolate, I recommend using our Sea Salt CBD Dark Chocolate Bar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare an 8×12 inch baking pan with an oil spray, baking sheet, or simply buttering the pan.
- Rough chop your chocolate bar into smaller pieces and put them to the side.
- Combine all your butters, oil, and sugars together into a large bowl, whisking until fully combined. Add your room temperature eggs and vanilla extract and whisk again until everything is fully combined and the color is slightly lighter.
- Using a sift, add in your cocoa powder, flour, and a small pinch of salt, and gently combine everything until it is a cohesive batter. It should look smooth and smell like heaven.
- Fold in your chopped chocolate bar until well combined. It should look good enough to eat at this point, but you’ve gotta hold off for now!
- Pour your batter into the prepared pan, tap to flatten, and add more chocolate chunks on top and another pinch of salt (flaky sea salt if on hand!). Then, pop these suckers in the oven for 25 minutes to half an hour for a fudgy texture. Add another five minutes if you would like a denser brownie!
- Once the brownies are just set, remove them from the oven and let them cool completely before serving! Now enjoy your delicious snack and kick back for these 420 celebrations!