As we head into the warmer months, we need to take extra care to cleanse our spaces of unwanted energies or entities that may come with them.
If you’re feeling a little off, or you feel like something is wrong with your home, there’s a good chance that it could be the result of some negative energy. Negative energy can come from many different sources — it may be caused by someone who was angry or upset in the house before they left, or perhaps it’s just been there for so long that you’ve become accustomed to it and don’t even realize it’s there anymore.
It’s important to get rid of negative energy in your home because it can affect your health, blessings, and prosperity. Here are some ways to rid yourself of negative energy so you can start feeling better!
Clear out the Clutter.
When clutter piles up in a home or office environment, it can create an energy vortex that attracts more negative energy and entities into your space. So now is a great time to clear out old papers, collectibles, and other items you don’t use anymore — but don’t toss those items out just yet! Store them somewhere safe until you’re ready to recycle them properly at an eco-friendly recycling facility (if applicable). Then give yourself permission to let go of these items permanently.
You know those magazines from six months ago that are still sitting on the coffee table? The stack of mail that’s been sitting on your counter for days because there’s nothing urgent in it? It’s time to give these things away or recycle them. If they’ve been in one place for more than a week without being touched or read, get rid of them! Clear out some space so that when you bring new things in, they’ll have plenty of room to breathe and make an impact on your home environment.
Crystals as Meditation Tools
Crystals have been used for centuries to purify water and create elixirs, but they are also powerful tools for healing and self-care. Using crystals in your rituals can help you become more attuned to your own energy and align with nature.
Crystals are powerful energy generators and transmitters. They help to amplify our thoughts and intentions and can be used for healing as well as protection. Crystals are used to cleanse objects or spaces, boost creativity, and manifest desires. Crystals are also great for meditation or simply enjoying their beauty as a part of your decor.
Meditation with crystals is a wonderful way to connect with the energy of the crystal and feel its vibrations. It allows us to still our minds and become more aware of our surroundings, as well as ourselves.
We can also use meditation for healing purposes by focusing on specific issues or areas in need of healing within our own bodies.
In addition, meditation helps us develop a deeper connection with our inner selves, which allows us to hear what we need to hear from our higher selves (our guides or angels).
One way to meditate with a crystal is to imagine the life of that crystal and the journey it took to be held in your hand. Feel its energy, and the temperature, and allow yourself to connect with it on a higher level than what we normally experience in our day-to-day lives.
Water is Life
Water is the most important molecule in the universe. It covers 70% of the Earth’s surface and is present in all living things. Water is also a solvent, a transport medium, and a reactant.
Water has life! Everybody knows to leave the bathroom door open to allow the water to evaporate. Otherwise, mold will grow. In our bodies, water makes up about 60% of our weight! The human body consists of about 80% water and we can live without food for weeks but only days without water.
The water we drink is one of the most important elements in our lives, especially when it comes to cleansing our bodies. We all know that water helps flush out toxins and waste from our digestive tract, but did you know that water can also help cleanse negative energy from your home?
Agua de Florida is a wonderful, natural way to cleanse your home and purify the environment. It’s easy to use, affordable, and effective at removing negative energy from your space.
When you’re ready to cleanse your home with Agua de Florida, start by adding 3 drops of Agua de Florida to a 1-liter bottle of water. You can add more drops if you want a stronger scent or if you’re cleaning a larger space. Then, simply spray it on your walls, furniture, ceilings, and floors. You can even spray it outside onto your front porch or driveway to keep negativity away from your home.
If you have pets in the house, be sure they are not in the room while you’re spraying the Agua de Florida around. The strong essential oils may irritate their skin.
Light the Way
Scented candles are a great way to create an inviting atmosphere in any room of your home, but they also have another role to play in ritual cleansing. Light one candle and allow it to burn down completely before blowing it out. This will release negative energies from your space as well as cleanse any remaining energy from previous rituals or spiritual endeavors that may linger after you’ve completed them.
Indoor Forest Bathing
Nature is life beyond our senses. It’s the very first thing we are aware of when we are born, and yet we forget its existence as we grow older. We get so busy with our lives that we forget that there is something bigger than us out there.
Nature is something that gives us joy and happiness when we look at it or listen to its sounds. It makes us feel relaxed and peaceful inside ourselves. Nature gives us fresh air which keeps us healthy physically as well as mentally through its wide range of colors and smells.
How to Use Nature in your Space
- To incorporate nature into your home consider using natural materials like wood, clay, stone, and glass to make beautiful pieces.
- Include plants and flowers in your decorating style. Whether you grow them yourself or buy them from a nursery, they add life to any room and can help bring harmony to any space!
The three sacred plants to consider for bringing nature home. These are Sage, Cedar, and Sweetgrass.
- Sage was used as a sacred herb by the Native Americans and other cultures of North America. Sage is a highly regarded herb for healing, cleansing, protection, and purification. The use of sage is for healing. The smoke is used to bless, cleanse and heal the person or object being smudged. Sage is used to ‘wash off the outside world when one enters a ceremony or other sacred space. Objects are likewise washed off with sage medicine smoke to rid them of unwanted influences.
- Cedar is a medicine of protection. These evergreen trees are very old, wise, and powerful spirits. Cedar is often used to cleanse a home or apartment when first moving in, inviting unwanted spirits to leave and protecting a person, place, or object from unwanted influences.
- Sweetgrass is also called Seneca grass, holy grass, and vanilla grass. This very special herb’s sweet vanilla-like scent is the breath of the Earth’s mother, bringing the blessing of Mother Earth’s love. is burned to remind us of the essence of the feminine and that the earth provides us with everything we need. Sweetgrass can also be unbraided or trimmed with scissors into small pieces and sprinkled on hot Charcoal Tablets.