Looking for a way to mask magic mushrooms’ notoriously pungent flavor? Try this simple healthy vegan xocolatl bar recipe that ruminates on sweet natural sugars while utilizing Azteca foods of the gods.
- 3.5 grams dried magic mushrooms
- 1 Hu Simple Dark Chocolate bar
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 1 tsp flaked sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder, cinnamon or chilli pepper
- 1 handful of crunchies such as raw activated cashews, almonds,
- dried fruits, cacao nibs, bee pollen and/or quinoa puffs, etc.
- Fill a saucepan with water and put it on medium heat.
- Once the water begins to simmer, place a glass cooking bowl inside the saucepan.
- Empty chocolate bar into the bowl.
- Chop or grind magic mushrooms into tiny pieces. Alter your dose as needed.
- Continue to stir chocolate while it melts in the bowl.
- Once it’s fully melted, adjust heat to lower temperature.
- Stir in your chopped magic mushrooms and extra fillings evenly.
- Remove the bowl from the heat, and allow the mixture to cool for a few minutes.
- Pour chocolate mixture into chocolate bar mold and place it in the fridge.
- Wait for it to harden and enjoy.