During a busy day or week, it’s easy to reach for the same old cup of coffee or piece of chocolate. Try these soothing new Sun Potion recipes from Jess. Drink / eat up while boosting your physical, spiritual, and mental health!
1/2 cup Cordyceps Ghee, Brain Lube or Regular Coconut Oil.
1/4 cup Kollectiv sprouted Almond Butter or nut butter of choice
3/4 cup Mogoro Cacao Powder from Burlap & Barrel, or other nut butter of choice
5 tablespoons of Fat of The Land Root Nectar Adaptogenic Honey or local honey
1 tablespoon Sun Potion Tocos
1 tablespoon Sun Potion Mucuna Pruriens
1 tablespoon Sun Potion Pine Pollen
1/3 tablespoon vanilla from pod, paste, or powder
1/4 tablespoon of Himalayan salt
Freeze-dried fruits or berries
- Gently melt coconut oil.
- In a large bowl add nut butter, honey, vanilla and mix well. Add melted coconut oil and whisk to a smooth consistency.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and a bowl that fits atop without touching the water, or if you have a bain-marie, use that.
- While the water boils grab a tin or dish of your choosing and line with parchment and grab a spatula!
- In the bowl atop the boiling water or your bain-marie add your cacao, tocos, and other powders with salt and add your wet ingredient mixture.
- Whisk till smooth and evenly blended.
- Pour mixture onto a parchment-lined dish and smooth out by tapping or with a spatula if necessary.
- Add your additions, we love freeze-dried strawberries and cacao for the texture and flavor!
- Set in the fridge for 1-3 hours then cut and store in an airtight container!
- Enjoy your Love Chocolate Sun Potion Recipe!
Love and Grounding Elixir:
- Combine honey, ashwagandha and rose in a bowl and whisk until smooth with no clumps.
- In two glasses add 6 oz of kombucha per glass
- Pour one dropperful of Elixir in each glass and equal part Ashwagandha mixture.
- Cheers, sip and enjoy!