It’s a challenging time, to say the least. We feel grateful that we have tools and training in grounding, resilience, and weathering the storm.
We put together a Spring Care Package Giveaway to share the love with our community. To enter the giveaway, we asked you what tools you were using to find your center during this time. We picked ten of our favorites below. We’re sending you love and support wherever you are.
- I love to sit in my backyard and breathe in the wonder of life and the beauty of it
- Exercise and meditation is key! Also, doing a ritual around the New and Full Moon has been very helpful.
- I find mindful cooking and cleaning helps. I also try to do every task with conscious mindful attention and intention.
- Crystals, stones, meditation, and aromatherapy, getting sun, and moon gazing.
- For me, I get grounded with breathing practices, yoga, meditation, and being in nature.
- Meditation and Prayer. Keeping connected to my higher spirit and being open to grace and magic.
- Hiking, gardening, getting sunshine, traveling, sewing, meditation, playing with the dog.
- I diffuse relaxing scents. I meditate. I pray. I stay in the present
- In times of challenge and change, I use journalism and meditation for grounding.
- Visualizations of a tree with deep roots and tall branches.
Have suggestions that may be helpful to the community? Leave a comment below!